Hi and welcome to the MCR3U - Functions course. I have included some basic information about the course and my classroom. You will not see a ton of information or links here as I am using Microsoft OneNote and Teams for the digital platform in the classroom. All students in my class will have access to the following:
- Class notes are updated on line as I write them during the lesson. It's a great way to catch up when your away.
- Quizzes will be posted (a blank to try again, and a solved copy for reference).
- Homework sheets for each chapter or unit.
- Learning goals for each unit.
- Videos related to various areas of the content.
- Announcements and reminders related to the course.
- I'm going to try to pilot posting assignments in MS Teams and have the students submit digitally via the Turn It In platform. This is a work in progress.
All students are expected to verify that they have access at the beginning of the semester.
Unfortunately, only STUDENTS can have access to the on-line materials because I can only select from individuals registered with CDSBEO.
Please see the attached course outline and parent's letter below for further information.